HR Compensation and Benefits Coordinator - Africa | Midrand, South Africa
Functional Area: Human Resources
Make it happen, apply now
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Africa, South of the Equator is a growing business in the Bosch Group with it’s Head Office located in Midrand, South Africa. We employ close to 1,000 associates and operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technology, Packaging Technology and Thermotechnology.
At a glance
- Coordinate job grading for Africa region
- Coordinate salary benchmarking for Africa region
- Review inflation within the various countries
- Review and benchmark benefits packages
- Annual Salary Review (ASR) coordination for Executives
- HR-IT coordination for Africa region
- Assist with implementation of new expatriate global policy
- Harmonize and benchmark employee benefits such as: special leave entitlement, social security benefits, insurances, pension, etc.
- Reporting: Region Africa and Corporate Office
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Degree / Diploma in HR or similar
- 4-5 year’s practical HR Compensation and Benefits experience in a multinational company.
Your personal characteristics and skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (eg. Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Attitide of continues learning