Key Accounts Manager | Nairobi, Kenya
Functional Area: Automotive Aftermarket
Make it happen, apply now
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch East Africa is a growing business in the Bosch Group located in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Packaging Technology, and Thermotechnology.
At a glance
- Developing Bosch business within each channel partner to ensure targets
- Sells parts and promotes bytes and services in the assigned territory.
- Introduction of new products, follow-up and stock suggestion.
- Implement and manage warranty policy.
- Understanding of distribution and sales plan on account plan/ district level.
- First point of contact for customers
- Launching of all new products
- Analyse relevant market inputs
Your personal Characteristics:
- Good communication skills
- Smart sales personal
- Focused on market vosts and sales activities
- Williing to travel
- Networking & relationship
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification: Commercial economics, Business Administration, Sales and/ or Marketing
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Relevant communication skills: English and local dialect preferred
- Ability to be a salesman and build customer relationships
- English speaking, reading and writing
- Availability to travel within Kenya and other African countries
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High level sales drive / orientation.
- Experience in distribution
- ERP knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Able to take decisions and create a direction for future development